An Asset Owner is any Utility, Local Authority or other owner of underground Assets, that wish to protect their underground assets from damage and or interruption. Asset Owners receive notifications of any intended works lodged as an enquiry with the beforeUdig service. By doing this, Asset Owners will immediately be notified when contractors or other users who use the beforeUdig Plan Request service are planning to excavate in or around their assets.
• Minimising risk of service interruption
• Ensuring continuity of supply of essential services
• Preventing injuries to workers
• Reducing potential financial losses
• Improved public image
• Managing risk
• Leverage from other Utilities enquiries